Hoje é um dia muito especial......Aniversário da minha amiga Andrizy.
Uma pessoa com quem eu adoro falar sobre cinema, música e outros assuntos. Garota que tem como filmes favoritos Quero ser John Malkovich, O sol por testemunha, Laranja mecânica, Cidade de Deus, Anti-herói americano, Elefante, O brilho eterno de uma mente sem lembranças, Encontros e desencontros... Entre outros. Essa menina que tem verdadeira paixão pelo Kubrick , Tarantino, Kauffman e Meirelles.
E hoje é dia de homenageá-la.
E como eu sei que ela curte trilhas sonoras...
Ela costuma dizer que as únicas coisas que prestam nos Batman de Schumacher são as trilhas... Então lá vai. Duas que sejam.

Seal - Kiss From A Rose
There used to be a greying tower alone on the sea
You, became the light on the dark side of me
Love remains, a drug that's the high and not the pill
But did you know that when it snows
My eyes become larger
And the light that you shine can't be seen?
Baby, I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the gray
Ooh, the more I get of you, the stranger it feels yeah
Now that your rose is in bloom
A light hits the gloom on the gray
There is so much a man can tell you
So much he can say
You remain my power, my pleasure, my pain
Baby, To me, you're like a growing Addiction that I can't deny
Won't you tell me, is that healthy, baby?
But did you know that when it snows
My eyes become large
And the light that you shine can't be seen?
Baby, I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the gray
Ooh, the more I get of you, the stranger it feels yeah
Now that your rose is in bloom
A light hits the gloom on the gray
I've been kissed by a rose on the gray
I've been kissed by a rose on the gray
And if I should fall, will it all go away?
There is so much a man can tell you
So much he can say
You remain my power, my pleasure, my pain
Baby, To me, you're like a growing Addiction that I can't deny
Won't you tell me, is that healthy, baby?
But did you know that when it snows
My eyes become larger
And the light that you shine can't be seen?
Baby, I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the gray
Ooh, the more I get of you, the stranger it feels yeah
Now that your rose is in bloom
A light hits the gloom on the gray
Now...that your rose is in bloom...a light hits the gloomon the gray...

Smashing Pumpkins - The End Is The Beginning Is The End
The sewers belch me up
The heavens spit me out
From ethers tragic I am born again
And now I'm with you now
Inside your world of wow
To move in desires made of deadly pretends
Till the end times begin
Is it bright where you are
Have the people changed
Does it make you happy you're so strange
And in your darkest hour,
I hold secrets flame
You can watch the world devoured in it's pain
Strange
Climb my ribcage to
The replays run for you
Unhook my lights to peek behind the flash
For I am crystal chrome
I am shatter dome
I am kremlin king of angels avenged
To destroy the end
Is it bright where you are
Have the people changed
Does it make you happy you're so strange
And in your darkest hour,
I hold secrets flame
You can watch the world devoured in it's pain
The zeppelins rain upon us
The guns of love disastrous
A shadow lies amongst you
To defy the future castIs it bright where you are
Have the people changed
Does it make you happy you're so strange
And in your darkest hour,
I hold secrets flame
You can watch the world devoured in it's pain
Strange Strange
A próxima é de O Mundo de Andy. Andrizy costuma dizer: "Jim Carrey sério sempre me emociona"
R.E.M. - Man On The Moon
Mott the Hoople and the game of Life.
Yeah, yeah, yeah,yeah.
Andy Kaufman in the wrestling match.
Yeah, yeah, yeah,yeah.
Monopoly, Twenty one, checkers, and chess.
Yeah, yeah,yeah, yeah.
Mister Fred Blassie in a breakfast mess.
Yeah, yeah,yeah, yeah.
Let's play Twister, let's play Risk.
Yeah, yeah, yeah,yeah.
See you in heaven if you make the list.
Yeah, yeah,yeah, yeah.
Hey, Andy did you hear about this one?
Tell me, areyou locked in the punch?
Hey Andy are you goofing on Elvis?
Hey, baby.
Are welosing touch?
If you believed they put a man on the moon, man on the moon.
If you believe there's nothing up my sleeve, then nothing is cool.
Moses went walking with the staff of wood.
Yeah, yeah,yeah, yeah.
Newton got beaned by the apple good.
Yeah, yeah, yeah,yeah.
Egypt was troubled by the horrible asp.
Yeah, yeah,yeah, yeah.
Mister Charles Darwin had the gall to ask.
Yeah, yeah,yeah, yeah.
Hey Andy did you hear about this one?
Tell me, are youlocked in the punch?
Hey, Andy are you goofing on Elvis?
Hey, baby. Are youhaving fun?
If you believed they put a man on the moon, man on themoon.
If you believe there's nothing up my sleeve, thennothing is cool.
Here's a little agit for the never-believer.
Yeah,yeah, yeah, yeah.
Here's a little ghost for the offering.
Yeah, yeah,yeah, yeah.
Here's a truck stop instead of Saint Peter's.
Yeah,yeah, yeah, yeah.
Mister Andy Kaufman's gone wrestling [wrestlingbears].
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Hey Andy did you hear about this one?
Tell me, are youlocked in the punch?
Hey Andy are you goofing on Elvis, hey baby, are welosing touch?
If you believe they put a man on the moon, man on themoon.
If you believe there's nothing up my sleeve, then nothing is cool.
Essa mais do que óbvia... Pulp Fiction
Urge Overkill - Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon
Girl, you'll be a woman... soon
I love you so much, can't count all the ways
I've died for you girl and all they can say is
"He's not your kind"
They never get tired of putting me down
And I'll never know when I come around
What I'm gonna find
Don't let them make up your mind.
Don't you know...
Girl, you'll be a woman soon,
Please, come take my hand
Girl, you'll be a woman soon,
Soon, you'll need a man
I've been misunderstood for all of my life
But what they're saying girl it cuts like a knife
"The boy's no good"
Well I've finally found what I'm a looking for
But if they get their chance they'll end it for sure
Surely would
Baby I've done all I could
Now it's up to you...
Girl, you'll be a woman soon,
Please, come take my hand
Girl, you'll be a woman soon,
Soon, you'll need a man
Girl, you'll be a woman soon,
Please, come take my hand
Girl, you'll be a woman soon,
Soon but soon, you'll need a man
9 comentários:
Pô, parabéns pra ela. Não vi ela ontem... Feliz aniversário atrasado!!!
AHHH!!!
Parabéns atrasado!!!
Gosto mto d vc!!!
Pôxa que saudades. Prbéns atrasado tb...
QQ dia temos de nos falar!!!
Beijos meu e da Tany
É a journalist? Parabéns.
Parabéns
Kev, querido...
Mto obrigada pelo post lindo q vc fez em homenagem a mim...
Desculpa agradecer tão atrasado, mas é que meu tempo anda meio escasso...
Obrigada mais uma vez, meu querido amigo e PARABÉNS... Ontem foi o seu aniversário, não é?
Muitos anos de vida.
Gostei mto da homenagem q vc fez pra minha irmã...
Aproveito para parabenizá-lo pelo seu aniversário q foi ontem dia 6.
FELIZ ANIVERSÁRIO!
De sua amiga
Adryz
KD VC?
E aí sumidão! Pras ondes fois?
Postar um comentário